Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sound Track {Reverb 11 : Day 5}

Day 5: What was your soundtrack for 2011? What songs were on repeat most?

This one was tough for me because I love music so much. To be honest, besides writing, music is my primary form of worship.

1. Through Smoke by Needtobreathe



Why it means something to me - there are an awful lot of people who chose to believe what is convenient instead of asking for what is true

2. Timshel by Mumford and Sons



Why it means something to me - life gives you choices. you get to choose how you react to pain. you transform it or it defines you. it's as simple {and as hard} as that.

3. Where I Stood - Missy Higgins


4. Undo Me by Jennifer Knapp



Why it means something to me - christian. loved her music for the last ten years. then this year she came out as a lesbian and released a new album. Undo Me is my fave. . . and did I mention she likes girls?

No comments: