Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's Do Lunch {Day 14}

Day 14: If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be?

Only one person? This is easy.
My gramma.

But let's say we get to have a lunch party. . . now here's my invitation list!

Jimmy Carter (he left the Southern Baptist Church because of their treatment of women, among many other things I admire him for!)
Amelia Earhart (I went through a phase in my early teens where I was completely fascinated with her)
Alton Brown (who would cook!)
Maya Angelou (no explanation necessary!)
Jon Stewart (witty, smart, a great conversationalist)
Mary Oliver (having two poets can't be a bad thing)
Marie Alford-Harkey (my extremely bright, interesting friend)
Bill Clinton (we need more men at the party and he would have great stories)
My friend Steve (who I would love to watch work this room!)

No comments: