Seven, the number of wholeness and sacredness – a small list of things I am thankful for today.
1. Dinner cooked on the grill on a warm spring evening.
2. Samson, Delilah and Oliver wrestling on the living room rug.
3. That a small grey dove, grabbed out of the air by Oliver, got away with her life intact, even if her tail feathers weren't.
4. Homemade iced coffee.
5. Good books.
6. Sharing a homemade Fresh Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze with a warehouse full of hungry friends.
7. Sleeping with the windows open.