100. As I sail past 100 with this small gratitude journal I am grateful for the change that 100 small things has brought to my soul. I look at the world differently. I find myself expecting to find things to give thanks for. How might I feel after 1,000? Maybe we will see.
101. For a break in the raindrops just long enough to grill our dinner.
102. For the power of memories. Happy birthday Mother!
103. For little arguments that clear the air.
104. The profile of one little fat cat, curled up on the kitchen table placemat.
105. Big, comfy chairs paired with good books.