127. The cardinal on the roof next door.
128. That it's Friday evening. I wasn't sure I had enough in the tank to make it through today.
129. I vacuumed tonight while Ali mowed the yard. That's two tasks off the weekend to do list that leave more room for fun!
130. Offering of myself, even when it's not taken. At least I offered.
131. The possibilities that feel so real on the eve of the weekend.
132. That in the state of Connecticut, two very dear people to me are getting married this weekend. Married, for real. . . and they are both girls. They keep hope alive for the rest of us.
133. For farm eggs. Those pale, white things in the store are just an sad imitation of the real thing.