Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Case of the Mysterious Garden Statue

My phone rang as Ali was pulling out of the driveway. I looked at the caller ID screen and answered with, "Yes dear?"

"Did you put something in our front yard??"

"Nooo. . ." I answered. "What are you talking about?"

She was laughing so hard I had trouble understanding her. "Go LOOK!!"

This is what I found.


We have no idea who thought this up. . .  we do know a few suspicious characters however! I'm putting on my Nancy Drew, Girl Detective hat and doing some sleuthing though!

To whomever is responsible – I'm thinking a version of this is coming your way!


We are offering a reward for clues to the culprit. And since Nancy Drew always solves the mystery you might as well confess now. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would have been better if it were two girl statues kissing!