Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Think We've Moved

I think we've moved. Here.

Perhaps this old blog has served her purpose. She gave me a voice to explore things that hurt. Things that needed to be examined. Things that needed resolution.

And for that I am grateful.

But lately I’ve felt the need to explore more outside myself than inside.

This forum may be the new place and way to share. It’s quick. I can blog from my phone and keep track of ideas, inspirations and things that made me smile. It’s also a space I can write in depth if the mood strikes – just like the “old days.”

I don’t know how long I’ll be over there. Maybe a week. Maybe years. It just feels right to try something new right now.

We'll see.

See you there?

1 comment:

Frank Wilson said...

Tanya: I'm "challenged" as they say when it comes to technology. I'm not sure what you mean by "moving." Is there anything I need to do to continue following your daily posts?