92. My great-grandmother Lily used to say, "If it rains on Easter Sunday it will rain the next seven Sundays." I guess we're about to find out!
93. For the encouragement that comes from this morning's sermon – "Why do you look for life among things that are dead?" When the Easter baskets are empty and the hunt is over, I still want to be filled with you.
94. For our biggest purchase of the weekend – more of Donor #11306.
95. Church was so full this morning we were forced to "save seats." What a great problem to have!
96. For bunny tracks someone printed all down the sidewalk of our street. Some of the tracks led up to front porches where I assume small children live.
97. For dogs who need baths, getting them.
98. For the fresh start that Monday mornings bring.