Saturday, April 23, 2011

Seven Small Things #85 - 91






85. One huge, bigger than expected, amazingly fun Easter Egg Hunt at Journey.

86. The quiet contemplation and expectation that is Holy Saturday.

87. An impromptu lunch with friends.

88. Spring mud between your toes. That grass at the Easter Egg Hunt only looks dry. I finally just took my shoes off to shoot yesterday and nearly had mud to my knees!

89. Finding relatives you didn't know you had. Ali met someone at church and it turns out that they share brothers who were their great-great grandfathers!

90. My hostas are beginning to sprout for the season. They are my favorite group of garden plants.

91. My new Kindle! {I caved. . . I couldn't stand it any more. . .}

1 comment:

Frank Wilson said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! Saw you post on Facebook and hoped you had some posted here. WOW!