Wednesday, March 02, 2011

This and That

:: I'm wearing Ali's pants!!! Yay me! This "diet" thing seems to be working. . .slowly but surely. What is it they say – slow and steady wins the race??

:: Delilah needs a new home. Or owners who can break her stubbornness. Or a house with a taller fence. Now does she not only jump the fence every time we let her out, she has taken to actually leaving the premises. Chasing her down Hurd Avenue was not the exercise I wanted this morning. That was after I washed the quilt on the bed where she peed on it. Again.

:: I got to help plan Ash Wednesday services last night. Worship planning is my bliss. This year's service is going to be cool. . .

:: I am welcoming March with my whole heart. February breaks it every year and I can't say good-bye to it fast enough!

2 comments:

SharonP said...

Will your local shelter let you "Foster" her until they find her a new home? If so, they will put her picture on petfinder.com.

Tanya said...

We have a trainer coming to help us out. She's just stubborn. And jealous. And a teenager. Ali would never forgive me if we got rid of her. . .