Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things {Izzy} Has Taught Me

:: a bathroom sink is perfectly shaped for an afternoon nap in the sun.

:: curiosity won't necessarily kill you. but it might hurt. a lot.

:: being self-centered comes naturally. and it isn't all that flattering.

:: it's better to eat small meals. all day. every day.

:: being top dog isn't really all that and a bag of chips.

:: a little catnip now and then won't hurt you.

:: tell everybody how you really feel. often. loudly.

:: when you are scared, give yourself really big hair. and spit. it makes you look tough.

2 comments:

Frank Wilson said...

You've got a great looking blog here.

Frank Wilson said...

I don't recall the last time I enjoyed reading so much as I have reading your gifted work tonight. It's 5:45 am and I suppose I should get some sleep. You are one talented lady and it was a pleasure to meet the two of YOU this evening.