Friday, May 07, 2010

Good Enough?

One of the surprise bonuses about blogging for the last three or so years, for me, has been how much I enjoy photography. I think my skills are improving. Incrementally.

Slowly. Extremely. Slowly.

I've never framed any photos that I've taken before. I'm not sure why, but mostly because I didn't think they were "good enough." Which begs the question, "Why?" Because I'm not a professional? Because I think that everyone else can do better?

Stupid.

I finally decided that it was "good enough" if I enjoyed looking at it.

I used two inexpensive frames, making it simple to change out the photos if the mood strikes. They are by the front door and they are making me happy.

That's plenty "good enough" for me.

We took these two last weekend at the flea market. For some reason, the boxes of doll parts fascinate and repel me at the same time.




Not sure they will make it to the front door gallery though!

1 comment:

Ami said...

They'd look great hanging in a bathroom or dressing room, though.

And I think the two photos you chose are great.