Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I Believe

:: I believe that February will not last forever. Even though sometimes it feels that way.

:: I believe that the sun will indeed return. I know this because it's almost light when I get home in the evenings now!

:: I believe that I will survive February thanks, in no small part, to brownies.

:: I believe that the foot of snow we are expecting today will not last forever.

:: I believe all these things because yesterday afternoon I saw this. . .


Can't tell what that is? It's a tree full of big, fat, happy robins who are the first harbingers of spring. This flock was here and gone so quickly yesterday afternoon that I only managed to get my camera lens changed in time to snap one close up.

:: I believe that spring is on it's way! That is, after today's blizzard moves it's big old self on outta here anyway. . .

No comments: